Fiscal Printer UPOS-FP 20 Online
Two display options: integrated or free-standing
Interfaces: RS232, ETH
Thermal printing mechanism EPSON TM-T20II
Built-in LAN switch
UPOS-FP 20 Online Fiscal Printer
Compact online fiscal printer withexpanded functionality and intuitive operation. Fiscal reconciliation occurs on connection to the Central Repository of Cash Registers (CRK).
Paper saving function and easy load mechanism.
Printing speed: up to 57 lines per second.
Paper width: 58 mm or 80 mm with a maximum diameter of 83 mm.
Can handle single-ply and heat-sensitive paper.
Auto adjustment to drawer parameters.
Generation of electronic copies of receipts and invoices.
Goods base: 350,000 products.
Fiscal life: 5 years and 8 months (2100 daily records).
- Ideal for large de-centralized retail chains.
- Various possibilities of arranging the cash desk thanks to two options of display placement.
- Supports self-checkout.
- Wide selection of functionality, including discount vouchers, GSM top-ups, bill payment confirmations and card payment confirmations.
- Generation of electronic copies of receipts and invoices, which are printed at the transaction time.
- Supports creation of personalized non-fiscal printouts.
- Saves paper by deactivating the header before printing.
- Easy to move around.
146 x 228 x 415 (mast optional)
Working and storage conditions
Acceptable ranges of values for alphanumeric and numeric quantities
Lifetime of the mechanism
Fiscal printer FP-T88FVA
An offline printer to designed for intensive sales processes, ideal for retail outlets, large chain stores or petrol stations.
Self-Check Out (SCO)
They allow you to go through the purchase process quickly and without contact with the cashier.
Devices enabling customers to print VAT invoices on their own and send them by e-mail.
Do you need a reliable IT services provider?
Then, you are in the right place. We would be happy to talk to you about your next project.