Go Green Retail
Offer ecological solutions for equipment use and assistance in implementing individual strategies within the framework of ESG directives, meaning ecology and efficiency for the retail industry.
The actions of GO Green Retail support the implementation of the ESG initiative.
- They give a second life to equipment such as servers, PCs, laptops, PDAs, cassettes, and cash drawers – saving resources, energy, and time in the hardware domain will help retailers use available ecological solutions for equipment use.
- Audits and actions based on them ensure economical management of electricity consumption. Long-term support for clients in fulfilling individual ESG strategy goals and reporting activities supporting environmental protection and promoting pro-ecological attitudes.
- Eco-solutions from the infrastructure and software perspective, such as upgrading infrastructure to newer technology and transitioning to the cloud, as well as dedicated, proprietary cloud solutions: SmartKSeF and E-PARAGON+, or Cloud EFT payment hub in conjunction with micro-donations from Donateo.
How we support retailers in implementing their ESG strategies in 3 steps?
As a long-term technological partner of the retail industry, we have launched the Go Green Retail initiative. Get to know its main principles:
- Conducting Audits for Energy EfficiencyWe conduct audits to identify areas where we can make changes to achieve energy savings. These audits help pinpoint potential improvements and optimizations in energy consumption.
- Maximizing Energy and Cost SavingsWe develop a process to extend the lifespan of individual equipment, reducing electronic waste. We optimize the purchase of new equipment, minimizing costs and enhancing energy efficiency.
- Infrastructure Modernization and Cloud SolutionsWe modernize infrastructure, assisting in transitioning to newer technologies. We aid in migrating to the cloud, offering proprietary cloud solutions such as SmartKSeF, E-PARAGON+, and Cloud EFT payment hub.
Through these three steps, we support retailers in achieving sustainable practices, ensuring energy savings, reducing electronic waste, and introducing innovative technological solutions in line with ESG principles.
Go Green Retail. Second Life for Hardware in Retail
Our goal is to maximize savings in our clients’ budgets.
Disposing of old equipment and purchasing new hardware constitute a significant expense.
Just replacing HDD disks with SSDs increases performance tenfold and reduces energy consumption.
Are you interested in exploring other possibilities for energy savings?
Please schedule a consultation with our ESG expert!
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us:
We wanted to unify product information and manage it efficiently within the CCC Group. On the one hand, there are vast volumes of data that need to be organized, and on the other, there are customers who expect clear and precise communication about our comprehensive offer. Hence, we chose Exorigo-Upos as an implementation partner for Akeneo PIM, with many innovative solutions for e-commerce in its portfolio.
The ambitious plan to implement a new shop coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic, which meant that in addition to creating a totally new and unique solution, Exorigo-Upos had to support the existing e-commerce platform, which had to meet significantly increased demand and adapt to the rapidly changing market. An essential element of implementing such a large service is mutual trust and the dedication and high skill level of the contractor.
In eobuwie.pl S.A. we wanted to create a centralized and efficient system for managing product information for various e-commerce channels. We decided to use Akeneo PIM, Enterprise Edition and chose Exorigo-Upos S.A. as the supplier and integration partner. Our decision was influenced mainly by the efficient implementation of a complex Proof of Concept (POC) their experience in implementing leading, high performance shops on the Magento platform and integrating PIM with e-commerce systems.
In 2020 we recorded growth of 500% compared with the previous year. The new website is one of the key foundations of Super-Pharm future development. We needed a technology platform to implement new services and solutions for our customers securely, in a stable way.
In the context of the huge development of the digital channel, we wanted to take more care of the safety of this business from the fiscal point of view. The cooperation with Exorigo-Upos was encouraged by opinions about the company, including the professional approach to the topic, which we became convinced of at the very beginning of the cooperation. The system and processes implemented by Exorigo are of a high-quality level and allow us to have an up-to-date overview of the data.
The change of the Bricoman online shop was dictated, among other things, by the need to implement new technological solutions. We always want to follow the latest trends and provide our customers with an increasingly better shopping experience. But the new website means not only new functionalities but also a refreshed, modern graphic design, thanks to which we can present the Bricoman product range even better.
Would you like to learn more about the range of solutions supporting sustainable development?
We carry out more than 1,000 projects annually.
Bet on our expertise and professionalism.